- Returns Policy. You shall have the opportunity to review, modify, and confirm each transaction you are contemplating. Returns shall be accepted by us only on the following terms and conditions:
- Hunt Platinum will accept returns of full-priced merchandise only. All Sale merchandise is Final Sale and may not be returned;
- Returns must be received by Hunt in their original condition, not having been worn or altered, and with all original tags, belts, designer packaging, and other items which may have accompanied your purchase still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer at Hunt sole option;
- Swimwear must have the sanitary lining still intact and be in its original packaging;
- Footwear must be returned with no visible wear on the soles;
- Shoe boxes are considered part of the product and must also be returned undamaged in order to receive a full refund;
- Returns must be booked for shipment to Hunt within 14 days from the date on which such items were delivered to you by Hunt;
- If you send your Returns using our easy return label, a charge of $8 for return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
To learn how to return any full-priced merchandise purchased on the Website, please review the Shipping & Returns policy.
- Limitations on Liability. You acknowledge and agree that:
- The Website is provided on an “as is” basis. Hunt makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Hunt does not warrant or represent that (a) the Content will at all times be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable, (b) the Website and Content will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, (c) errors or defects will be corrected, or (d) any purchase or other transaction conducted through the Website will be completed and fulfilled or will result in the benefits you intended to receive therefrom;
- Hunt may make improvements and/or changes to the Content and/or the features and functionality of the Website at any time, but it shall be under no obligation to do so;
- In the event that third party content appears on the Website or is accessible via links from the Website, Hunt shall not be responsible and assumes no liability for any mistakes, misstatements, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on or linked (including through multiple tiers) to the Website. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content are neither endorsed by nor reflect the belief of Hunt. If you download any material from, provide any information to, or transact any business on a linked website, you do so solely at your risk;
- Tibi’s sole liability to users of the Website is limited to the delivery of merchandise purchased on the Website or a refund for same, if applicable, in accordance with Hunt Returns Policy stated in paragraph 6 above. In no event shall Hunt or its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, sub-contractors, licensees or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damage (including but not limited to loss of business, profit, information, data, use, revenue or other economic advantage) arising out of or connected to (a) your reliance on or use of the Website or the Content, (b) the misuse by any third party of any PII, (c) your failure to provide and maintain accurate PII, or (d) your access or use of a website linked (including through multiple tiers) to the Website;
- The foregoing limitations on liability (a) shall apply regardless of the theory on which such damage is based and even if Hunt or anyone associated with Hunt has been advised of the possibility of such damage; and (b) are a fundamental condition of this Agreement and you would have no lawful access to the Website or Services without such limitations;
- Some states or other jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties and limitations on certain kinds of liability, so some of the above may not apply to you. In any jurisdiction or proceeding in which the foregoing limitations on liability are found not to apply, in no event shall our liability to you for any claim exceed One Hundred US Dollars (US $100).
- Force Majeure. Hunt shall not be in default under this ToS nor be liable for failure to observe or perform any provision hereof (1) for any reason or cause which we could not, with reasonable diligence, control or prevent, including without limitation, acts of nature, terrorism, acts of government, war, civil commotion, strikes, lock-outs, labor or industrial disputes, power shortages or power failures, inability to obtain sufficient labor, raw materials, fuel or utilities, technical problems or communication failures, or (2) due to any delays, non-deliveries, mis-deliveries or service interruptions caused by any third party.
- Indemnification. You hereby agree to and do hereby indemnify, save, and hold harmless Hunt and any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, sub-contractors, licensees and agents, from any and all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses and other losses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees, legal costs and legal expenses) arising out of or connected with any claim, demand or action which is inconsistent with any of the warranties, representations, promises or covenants made by you in this Agreement or which arise out of or are related in any way to your breach of the ToS or your use of or conduct on the Website.
- No waiver by you or us of any provision of this Agreement or of any default under any provision shall affect your our respective rights thereafter to enforce such provision or to exercise any right or remedy in the event of any other default, whether or not similar.
- If any provision of this Agreement shall be held void, voidable, invalid or inoperative, no other provision of this Agreement shall be affected as a result thereof, and, accordingly, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect as though such void, voidable, invalid or inoperative provision had not been contained herein.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Washington state without regard to principles of conflicts of law. Any and all actions, suits and proceedings arising out of or related to this Agreement or the subject matter hereof shall be brought only in the courts located in the City, County and State of Washington, and the parties hereby unconditionally and irrevocably consent and submit to such exclusive jurisdiction and waive any objection that they may now or hereafter have with respect thereto
- The section titles or headings in this Agreement are solely used for the convenience of the parties and have no legal or contractual significance.
To Contact Hunt. If you have questions or suggestions regarding this ToS, please contact us by email at Hunt email@example.com
Information That Hunt Collects Hunt collects personal information that allows us to provide you with a full range of customized services. The information that we collect from our users includes the following: Information That You Provide: Hunt collects and retains any information that you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way, including information regarding product search. You may choose not to provide us with certain information, but doing so may limit your ability to use our site or particular features and services that we offer.
- Correspondence: In order to receive support from, or correspond with, Hunt you may choose to provide your email address, name, comments or other information.
- Shopping: We ask for information such as your name, billing and shipping address, telephone number, email address and payment card information in order to process your purchase, confirm your order and ship your orders to you.
- Email Alerts: In order to receive email newsletters about topics such as new product arrivals, special promotions, and general updates about new features and services, or other notifications, we require that you provide us your email address and opt into receiving our newsletters.
- My Account: In order to shop online with Hunt, you must complete a registration form that requires select personal information such as full name, city, state and email address. By registering this information with Hunt, you are authorizing Hunt to store such information until such time you elect to change or delete it.
Use of Your Personal Information:
- Hunt uses the personal information that we collect to provide you with our products and services, including the display of customized content and advertising. That includes use for auditing, research and analysis for the purposes of maintaining, protecting and improving our services; developing new services; and ensuring the proper functioning of our systems and infrastructure.
- We may combine the information you submit with information from third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services.
- Hunt processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America. In some cases, that may mean that we process personal information on a server outside your own country.
- Hunt employees, consultants, and contractors may have access to your personal information if necessary in the normal course of our business operations.
- Hunt may provide your personal information to third parties that we have contracted with to help us deliver services or process data (such as email delivery or transaction processing). In these cases, we only disclose information to the extent we deem necessary to achieve the purpose at hand and use service providers that have provided assurances about the security and confidentiality of the data that we share.
- Hunt may share certain aggregated, non-personal information with third parties for marketing and other purposes, such as the number of visitors to our website, or the product search terms that those visitors used. Such aggregated, non-personal information does not identify you individually.
- If Hunt or any portion of its assets, is acquired by a third party, the information we have collected and stored may be among the assets transferred to the acquiring party.